EMCOR Facilities Services developed a customized wood floor care program for a specialty clothing retailer with a diverse, nationwide portfolio of facilities.
Leveraging our specialized expertise in floor care and extensive field resources, we were able to deliver a program which met and exceeded client needs, including:
- Improved appearance and asset protection
- Standard but flexible statements of work (SOWs)
- Greater visibility into portfolio assets and conditions
The client needed a wood floor care program that could deliver outstanding life-cycle protection to their expensive and brand-reflective asset: wood floors. Furthermore, they required extremely dynamic SOWs because of their large and geographically diverse portfolio of sites.
While wood floors in specialty apparel chains are an important brand attribute, they are also an expensive asset to maintain. We were able to enhance the client's brand image and better protect their assets by:
- Reallocating floor care frequencies from lower-volume stores to higher-volume street locations in bad-weather markets within their existing budget
- Spreading out service frequencies across the year to ensure higher completion of services
- Using our field team to validate flooring information by type, square footage, and condition
- Updating client’s asset registers to help create capital expenditure strategies
- Updating and standardizing frequency templates reallocated based on geographic needs
This client is a specialty retail clothing chain operating over 3,000 sites across the U.S.