EMCOR Facilities Services (EFS) designed and delivered a centralized, comprehensive exterior services program for a gas station retailer with 345 locations nationwide.
Our centrally managed program offers significant client benefits, including:
- Pre-approved regional vendors for superior service at a lower price
- Single invoice for lower accounting and processing costs
- Greater budget transparency across portfolio
- Dedicated account management team and on-staff subject matter experts
- Standardized landscaping activities, schedules, and pricing for greater cost control
Additionally, our efforts have helped create a unified, consistent look and feel to each of the client’s properties, which projects a professional brand image to consumers.
This large, regional client needed to centralize their landscaping program to help build a consistent brand image across its portfolio, while, at the same time, making expenditures more transparent and easier to track and manage.
Along with our experienced vendor base, we have delivered a high-end, technologically advanced exterior services program that includes:
- Irrigation system maintenance and repair
- Spring/fall cleanups
- Turf maintenance
- Snow removal
- 24/7/365 support via our Customer Solutions Centers
- Routine property inspections
This client is a leading retail fuel provider with approximately 4,900 outlets in 23 states stretching from Maine to Florida and west to Indiana. In addition, the client operates roughly 345 company-owned convenience stores.